Subject: Retail availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niklas Adebahr
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im looking to get in on AE but when checking retail stock where Im at (Sweden) availability is scarce for 2nd edition-version, as well as War Eternal. Store only seem to have the 1st ed.

My plan is to back either AE+exp pledge level on the AE:Legacy KS or the WE one, and in the meantime get the other copy from retail. This way I get plenty of time experiencing the game before digging in on legacy.

I read something from back in oct 2017 that the 2nd ed would hit retail, so my question is if that stock is already depleted or if the full scale retail stocking is delayed? Can one count on the base games being back in stock before KS ship out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Philibert (France) has it in stock, 2nd edition, English version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hilgendorf
msg tools
http://bestpricegeek.de/Shipping-Charges
here you can get the game for a very competitive price and they list sweden as one of the countries they ship to for 8.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Adebahr
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh look at that. Im obviously terrible at tracking down deals. Will keep those stores in mind when deciding. Thank you both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Grant

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The current kickstarter for Aeon's End Legacy includes options to purchase any of the previous Aeon's End content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Adebahr
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fallenowl wrote:
The current kickstarter for Aeon's End Legacy includes options to purchase any of the previous Aeon's End content.

Yup, I noticed that, but wanted to get my hands on a playable copy of either AE or WE before the time of shipping. While having that, I will decide on what pledge to choose (if any - depends on my liking. But probably).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hilgendorf
msg tools
it is generally recommended to start out with aeons end and getting war eternal afterwards. if you are likely getting both, i would follow that route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.