Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Lindén
Sweden
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I just bought this game including the expansion but upon looking through the cards it seems like some of them are missing.

First of all all of the event cards (?) from the original game are missing. This may not be an issue since all of those cards have replacements in the expansion - but it's still unsatisfying if I would ever want to play without the expansion or sell the games separately.

More importantly there are only five neutral action cards with the basic game. I have important event x3 and Fund expeditions x2. In addition there are 7 cards that comes with the expansion (Researchx2, Muster Forces, Upgrade Defenses, Uncertain Times, A pressing agenda and Assemble Troops). I have not read the rules yet but I want to sort this out asap. Do I only need the five mentioned cards for the basic game (rulebook says the should be eight)?

Apart from this eveything is there to my knowledge and the game is in good shape so it's not a disaster. But always a bit annoying when a game is sold as complete and you discover it's not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
Italy
Castelbellino
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't play the base game with just 5 neutral action cards.

IIRC:
You miss the one that forces you to reshuffle the Event (Fate) deck [Uncertain Times]
the one that lets you heal a Noble's troop [Assemble Troops]
the one that fixes/fortifies a city's wall [Upgrade Defenses]

If you want to use them in the base game, add those from the expansion ignoring any reference to town levies and garrisons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.