Subject: How would you improve the AoM Kickstarter page? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ukko Kaarto
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking about the Kickstarter page and how I find it somehow confusing. I feel that I'm seeing the same thing over and over again when scrolling the page and the images are somehow very big and in non-logical order. There's no good overview image of what's is in the core box.

Also some images (Firing Squad) are missing from the main page and can only be found from the update. And those are some of the better miniatures imho.

What do you think? Maybe we can attract more backers if we can help Academy Games to reorganize the page to be more inviting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayla Eickert
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We're open to your ideas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I keep seeing Firing Squad, I don't even know what it is. I'm a backer, but I may not have time to read all the updates. I'm really not sure what all comes in Base box, Gaunt expansion, Stretch goals or Firing squad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayla Eickert
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will get on them to create a concise list and graphic of everything that will come in a base pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tankbot
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The very first picture, the one of Dr. Babylon, is the first thing you see below the fold. I'm not familiar with the AOM IP, so he comes off as a generic Pixar villain. He shouldn't be the poster boy of the project. Instead I would replace it with a picture of the Agents -- something cool, something bad ass.

If you had time and resources to get the miniatures professionally painted I would suggest doing that as well. I'm not a painter by no means but I really enjoy seeing well-done painted miniatures. It brings the board game to life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Aspey
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think a section index would be useful to be able to jump to the different sections. Why do I always have to scroll when I am trying to locate a section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.