Popular Tags: [View All]
Panayiotis Zois
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anything official about the expansion that was talked about to be released in 2018?

It would be nice to offer the corrected boards and updated rules to all of us who have the older versions. Just a thing to consider for the company to do the just thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Anakin1981 wrote:
Is there anything official about the expansion that was talked about to be released in 2018?

It would be nice to offer the corrected boards and updated rules to all of us who have the older versions. Just a thing to consider for the company to do the just thing.
If there's going to be such an expansion this year, I'd expect it to aim at the Essen fair in October.

I wouldn't hold my breath that such an expansion includes revised faction boards for the factions which got official rule changes (nor for the variable VP stuff yuk).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Feathers
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could see them maybe printing up an official card to be used for the variable VP stuff. There's no way they would reprint the entire board though just to include that.

Similarly I agree there is no way they are going to reprint all the faction boards that got rule updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have an idea of what is going on besides the already announced 2p rules since we'll be putting it in the app... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo P
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you want to, you can go and read my (at this point highly speculative) post from another thread where some of this was discussed already. I won't quote it directly here since I only heard this from another person (although the way and circumstances he found out about it led me to believe that this is credible information).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo P
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ranior wrote:
Similarly I agree there is no way they are going to reprint all the faction boards that got rule updates.

Out of sheer paranoia: Was there ever any change to the (base game) boards except the cultists (which is already included in the newer versions any way)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bluesheep wrote:
If you want to, you can go and read my (at this point highly speculative) post from another thread where some of this was discussed already. I won't quote it directly here since I only heard this from another person (although the way and circumstances he found out about it led me to believe that this is credible information).

Hmmm, that does sound interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ri
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is this:

nan3000 wrote:
Following the TM App and after we have gained some experience, we will introduce the new VPs to the print products by and by. Probably, we will come up with a small new expansion for TM in 2018 and a game board showing the new VPs (base map and F&I) will be part of it. In addition we will provide a printable overview.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
davidbowman wrote:
There is this:

nan3000 wrote:
Following the TM App and after we have gained some experience, we will introduce the new VPs to the print products by and by. Probably, we will come up with a small new expansion for TM in 2018 and a game board showing the new VPs (base map and F&I) will be part of it. In addition we will provide a printable overview.
Including a list of the (supposedly) "improved" start VPs (maybe even on a board and not just a sheet of paper) makes sense, but including 10 faction boards with these numbers does sound like overkill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know some details...

I'm looking for someone with Perl experience to make alterations to the Snellman site code for a private play test server for the expansion I am working on and possibly any other mentioned expansions as well.

You'd get all the early details!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Lewis
msg tools
mb
Doc is probably your guy! His map analyzer is in Perl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.