Wizard Marnok
msg tools
mb
I took this to mean, use the beacon instead of making a combat test. Another player thought it meant just do it, no TU usage. Also the other player felt we could make a combat roll first then use the beacon if the roll was insufficient, all on the same TU.

I know it's a small thing but as we can't seem to spot this in rulebook or FAQ, I'm wondering if we just missed a rules document or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Is it a beacon? If so, what color and what are the symbols on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We use them as the one action an Agent can take in a TU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Williams
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Is it a beacon? If so, what color and what are the symbols on it?

My 2 cents:
It doesn't seem ambiguous to me; if you eliminate the opponent, you never initiate the skill test and you don't spend a TU [unless I'm missing something and it takes 1 TU to break a beacon]. I mean look at the icon... there are no active sheilds of any type, thus there is no test.

-ktrazz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.