Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Spirit Island» Forums » General

Subject: Availability Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan S.
msg tools
Hey Folks,

Im looking at this game for a while now and iam edged to finally play it. Is there a chance I can get the Base Game + the First Expansion for under 100 Euros here in Europe?
(the lowest Price i found is 130 Euro with import from US :/)

Side Question: Would also be nice to get the 2 promo Spirits for a fair price

Thanks in advance!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelika Fröhlich
Austria
Tulln an der Donau
Niederösterreich
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy of the game in Italy.

Look at

Angela Maglione
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


GeekMarket.


Everything about this purchase was perfect to me!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It can also be found in here (from France).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgameprices.co.uk/
is a pretty good "web-scourer" for places with copies of the game for sale, and with flags so you can see which country it's coming from!
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan S.
msg tools
Thank you guys. So the avarage price of the game is 70-80 and the expansion another 30-40. All before delivery costs. Isn't that a bit much?

I still found no offer with base+expansion for under 100. Will the price drop when there is a new reprint? Or will the price still be in that range?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about the EU list price, but the list prices are $80 USD for the base game and (I think) $40 for the expansion.

There is a German translation in the works, but no more word than that currently available.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cruz
Portugal
Arcozelo - Vila Nova de Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
https://boardgameprices.co.uk/
is a pretty good "web-scourer" for places with copies of the game for sale, and with flags so you can see which country it's coming from!


Because of that link, I got the expansion for the game!
Thank you
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
m0nkeysphere wrote:
Thank you guys. So the avarage price of the game is 70-80 and the expansion another 30-40. All before delivery costs. Isn't that a bit much?

I still found no offer with base+expansion for under 100. Will the price drop when there is a new reprint? Or will the price still be in that range?


This is the fair price for it. The reprint has just hit wide circulation (at least among stores I frequent) so unless one of the online stores has a big sale, this is what you're looking at spending.

It's a great game. Well worth the cost. If you don't want to spend that much, you don't need the expansion right away.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Professor Fred
Germany
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:
I'm not sure about the EU list price, but the list prices are $80 USD for the base game and (I think) $40 for the expansion.

There is a German translation in the works, but no more word than that currently available.


It will be 49.95€ from the producer and be available 9/2018.

https://pegasusshop.de/?thisoperationid=2&Action-Reload-Curr...

PF
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan S.
msg tools
ProfessorFred wrote:

It will be 49.95€ from the producer and be available 9/2018.

https://pegasusshop.de/?thisoperationid=2&Action-Reload-Curr...

PF


That's what iam talking about! Even tho I'm more into English games, I might consider this as a German native speaker
I hope the print the expansion as well!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect that will depend on how well the core game sells.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.