Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

How do I include the Michonne ets in a scenario? Just put them in a random place at setup time, instead of a special/normal walker?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess no one have been there yet :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I havent played them yet, But I would assume anyone in a pets space is not considered when deciding where walkers will move. I would also say that anyone leaving a space with pets on them does not need to exert.

But that's not from the rules, just what would work thematically

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be reference card included in the KS box (the big plain white one) with instruction on how to use Michonne's pets. I don't remember what it said, and I haven't played Michonne, yet. But it's definitely there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you are right there is, and I just checked it out. It effectively as I suggested, though actioned a little differently

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately to the OPs question, it doesn't tell you have to actually introduce them to the scenario. Particularly, do they start with player characters or randomly spawn on the map somewhere.

Last night we played with them and had them randomly spawn. They already make the game a bit easier, so I would recommend doing that to at least make you have to work a little bit to get to them. We were playing the Outlaws scenario from the base game.

Most of the KS add in stuff doesn't really explain how to add it to a scenario as far as I can tell: Ride Daryl, Glen in Armor, Pets, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Santos
Portugal
S. Domingos Rana
Cascais
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

how they work I know, because I also have that card.

What I don't know is how to incorporate them in a scenario. Are they a special walker? a normal walker? none of that? I just toss them in at the start of the scenario instead of a special walker?

Another question If you are playing with more than 1 kind of special walker (gas and crawling f.eg), how do you decide which of them enter when the Threat Track activate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:
Hi,

how they work I know, because I also have that card.

What I don't know is how to incorporate them in a scenario. Are they a special walker? a normal walker? none of that? I just toss them in at the start of the scenario instead of a special walker?

Another question If you are playing with more than 1 kind of special walker (gas and crawling f.eg), how do you decide which of them enter when the Threat Track activate?

I'd just randomize it. The rules aren't clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nunesh wrote:
Hi,

I play with multiple special walkers by assigning each type a number and then rolling a die when I need to add one.zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, regarding the KS stuff, it seems that it is sandboxing the game.
You get the minis but they didn't really implement everything as a whole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, it makes most sense if they start in Michonne's space. She shouldn't have to go and track them down as that doesn't really jive with the source material.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.