GKR: Heavy Hitters» Forums » General

Subject: WTB Hapsi can and dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noah V

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have the money for the dice during the kickstarter but they look awesome. If anyone is looking to sell a set pm me your asking price with shipping to 76180. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After fulfillment is complete, they might be selling those directly if you don't mind waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nav Chi
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weta said that they should be available (along with other add ons like BLB) after the main fulfilment is done. If you sign up for their newsletter on their GKR page, it should let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having picked up a pledge from another backer with the Hapsi can, I can confirm it is just lovely and totally worth picking up.

Only thing I didn't get was the plastic building / turrets addon. Will be keeping an eye out for those in the future

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brooks
United States
Katy
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantomwhale wrote:
Having picked up a pledge from another backer with the Hapsi can, I can confirm it is just lovely and totally worth picking up.

Only thing I didn't get was the plastic building / turrets addon. Will be keeping an eye out for those in the future
I actually got the buildings because I didn't want to use the cardboard ones. I only did get the little buddy, so of the game is great I may be on the lookout for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.