Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I bought this shortly after it came out, always thought that it is a great game that deserves more exposure. Since it came out so early in the German market and wasn't easy to get hold of it's never really had the cachet it deserves.

Does anyone know who has the rights? The designer doesn't seem to be easily contactable and I think the company have gone out of business.

If I thought enough people would be interested (and it were legally possible) I'd have a go at producing it myself, or possibly even a small Kickstarter, but I don't want to upset anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The page for this game says that it was reimplemented by Auf geht's! in 2014. However, it now has a biathlon theme with a dexterity element....

Republishing someone else's game without permission is a good way to get into debt; after you've made your art and the KS is well in you will get a C&D notice and KS will end your campaign.

You should contact authors about new editions since they will know the state of current contracts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, Auf Geht's is not the same game really - I don't want a dexterity element.

As I say, that's why I'd like to be able to talk to the creator, but he doesn't seem very active. I did say (legally possible) in the OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.