Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn’t find this anywhere...anyhow is about her power. Can she cast any spell at the start of her turn without spending an action? She had shriveling, which would constitute an attack action, but is still casting a spell. Could she fire this off free at the start of her turn? I guess what slightly tripped me up is the number of spells that require actions to cast. My guess is yes. The actions denoted on other spells just generally mean they are friendly spells generally. Maybe I’m being obtuse and she can cast any one spell for no action at the start of her turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
Maybe I’m being obtuse and she can cast any one spell for no action at the start of her turn?

This is correct. She can cast a spell and then still have 2 actions to spend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where I really think she shines is when you get shacked up with spells that normally aren't worth a damn. Like "you can give some investigator near you a clue." That is almost never going to be worth your action, but you get to do it for free with her so you can make everyone like a clue factory! Just make sure someone is around to heal her up for when she fails a spell check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.