Subject: Many doubts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattia Di Ciollo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, i have a few questions about the rules:

1) Action D.3.2: Players trasport oil in turn order and beginning with the active player. If the player with the the 2 sequence chip is the active one, the next player to transport oil will be the one with the ! sequence chip or the one with the 3 sequence chip?

2) The action that allows the player to spend 4 victory points to replace all the area cards can be executed 2 times in a row?

3)Victory points are gained only at the end of the game?

4) Action D.3.2: Can oil barrels go through any number of areas?
Exemple: If the are all trains needed, can oil barrels be trasnferred from vladivostok to porto?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wasserman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that (1) and (2) are answered by the "clarification" in D3. The transport starts with the active player and "continuing" in turn order, so if 2 were the active player, 3 would transport next. Also, the clarification refers to using "trains" (plural) to transport oil to a refinery in a different continent, so I think any number can be used as long as they form a continuous route.

Regarding (2), since the rules don't say you may only do this once in a turn, I would say you may do it twice. You can't do it more than twice, because, regarding (4), you only score victory points at the end. See "End of Game", which includes scoring of oil drops on area cards and consolidation chips (other VPs aren't known until the end of the game anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
equador wrote:
Hi, i have a few questions about the rules:

1) Action D.3.2: Players trasport oil in turn order and beginning with the active player. If the player with the the 2 sequence chip is the active one, the next player to transport oil will be the one with the ! sequence chip or the one with the 3 sequence chip?

It's clockwise around the table. Only the last turn are the sequence chips used. In that case, they go in sequential order.

2) The action that allows the player to spend 4 victory points to replace all the area cards can be executed 2 times in a row?

It's only limited in that you may never go negative in points.

4) Action D.3.2: Can oil barrels go through any number of areas?
Exemple: If the are all trains needed, can oil barrels be trasnferred from vladivostok to porto?

Mostly, yes. However, once oil is loaded onto a tanker ship, it may no longer use any railroads. But up until that point, if there is a line of consecutive railroads, you may transport as far as they reach (paying a share to each rail owner used).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.