Subject: Available for Graphic Design Work rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Restaino
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
I am a 33 year old Graphic Designer. I worked the past 10 years in the newspaper industry designing ads for clients, helping them grow their companies and make a name for themselves. I was laid off due to a company buy out and I am trying to break into the freelance scene. You will see on my portfolio site my skills range from Logos to Websites.

I am trying to branch out into other things that I enjoy which lead me to here since my boardgames had positive feedback on here in the past. You can also see on my site that I have created board games and video games. So if you like what you see please feel free to contact me so we can discuss how I can help you!

danielsanx7.wixsite.com/danrdesigner

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Your link doesn't work, man, I only get a blank page...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Link works for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fertessa
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wix loads very slowly and you have alot of designs to sift through, many which have nothing to do with board game design. I would take the relevant images and upload them on to BGG so that potential customers can click on this thread and easily see work which represents your style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.