Luke Hughes

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
As you may recall we (Burden of Command) are a digital but board game inspired tactical game (with Jim Krohn's masterful design as one of our inspirations, and with his friendly supporter as well!). We had the rare privilege to co-blog with writer-producer Erik Bork who wrote several episodes for Band of Brothers TV series. Thinking might be of interest to this audience. Since I think outside links are bad form I will simply say you can find us in the blog section of our website or on twitter/FB.

love to hear comments, it's a pretty personal blog for me as my father and mother served in WWII.

Luke (project lead)

A bit on Erik:
Erik Bork won two Emmy Awards and two Golden Globe Awards for his work as a writer-producer on the HBO miniseries BAND OF BROTHERS and FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON, working with executive producer Tom Hanks (and Steven Spielberg, on BAND OF BROTHERS). Erik has  sold original  series pitches to the broadcast networks, worked on the writing staff of  primetime drama series, and written feature screenplays for Universal, HBO, TNT, and Playtone. He teaches for UCLA Extension's Writers' Program, and National University's MFA Program in Professional Screenwriting. He has also been called one of the "Top Ten Most Influential Screenwriting Bloggers"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi Luke,
Thanks for the info.

Take care,
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.