Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
How many of you are still waiting, and where are you?
  Still Waiting Have core game, still waiting on mat Have Mat, still waiting on game Have something, but missing something else Received full pledge.
America
Canada
Europe
Asia
Australia
South America
Africa
Middle East
Somewhere else(please post where)
      371 answers
Poll created by SwissQueso

Someone suggested on the other post that I have a separate row for people missing their mat. I've also added locations, to maybe get a better idea of how fullfillment is happening in different places.

edit Okay, I have to admit its not doing the percentage quite like I wanted. I guess on the next poll I'll switch the rows and columns.

2nd edit, decided poll was fresh enough, that changing it should be no big deal.

Also in case anyone was wondering why a new post, I am assuming no one updated their vote in the last poll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Simone [The Quasi Geek Dad]
United States
Redmond
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: How many people are still waiting for their KS pledge? (Feb/16 edition)
Have not received any info either on it. I filled out pledge manager the day of and the survey the day of. So there's that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: How many people are still waiting for their KS pledge? (Feb/16 edition)
DeadMoney wrote:
Have not received any info either on it. I filled out pledge manager the day of and the survey the day of. So there's that...

If it makes you feel any better, on the last poll, only 30% of the people responding said they had their copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
My full pledge (did not order playmat) arrived moments ago in Denver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PA Jacques
Canada
Rouyn-noranda
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Buddy of mine received his pledge this morning, I have not received a tracking number yet. Difference is I ordered the mat and he didn't. We are in Qc, Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting full pledge (game, expansions, coins, mat,etc)

LV, Nevada (USA)😒

(No email...no tracking number!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Fullpa wrote:
Buddy of mine received his pledge this morning, I have not received a tracking number yet. Difference is I ordered the mat and he didn't. We are in Qc, Canada.

Same. I got my full pledge yesterday but I never ordered the mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Schuijers
Netherlands
Uden
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's still quiet here in the Netherlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Burnett
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my full pledge this morning. USA/California

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received everything, full pledge ( all in ) big map included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on my full pledge here in WA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Rouser
United States
Johnstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received anything yet, however I had realized I didn't pay for shipping until Jan. 26, so I expect mine to be late. If you haven't gotten anything yet, you may want to log into geekfunder and make sure you paid it since it was billed separately. I'd accuse them of making a poor effort to remind people of that, but I had other pressing issues in the last few months of 2017 and may have just missed the announcement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrouser wrote:
I have not received anything yet, however I had realized I didn't pay for shipping until Jan. 26, so I expect mine to be late. If you haven't gotten anything yet, you may want to log into geekfunder and make sure you paid it since it was billed separately. I'd accuse them of making a poor effort to remind people of that, but I had other pressing issues in the last few months of 2017 and may have just missed the announcement.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I late pledged and never got any of the kickstarter emails, I was pretty much only going by the Rising Sun facebook account. I even remember making sure my address was right in geekfunder, but it wasnt until I checked it in December that I never paid for shipping. I even messaged the Facebook account about how much was shipping expecting to cost and they never told me to go to Geekfunder. I did finally pay my full pledge with extras in mid December right before the last ship left China. I have doubts that mine is on there, but I am hoping it shows up before the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PA Jacques
Canada
Rouyn-noranda
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got my package 30 mins ago, playmat included! Im in Qc, Canada
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm one of four respondents so far that have voted "Received something, missing something."

Received a shipment today:
Daimyo pledge
Metal coins
Playmat board

missing: Art book.

I've web searched generically for "rising sun missing" and no one is reporting missing their art book.

The shipping contents on the sheet lists the art book, except it's actually not in the box. Off to create a support ticket!

I'm probably going to create another new topic for the missing art book, wondering how many people experience that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.