Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Courtney Murdock
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok this is probably a silly question and I am just missing something, but I went today to register and can only find 4-day passes. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the first day. Is there a day-by-day option for buying or do I just need to get the 4-day badge and use it for the 3 days I can be there?

Thanks and sorry if this was already asked! I couldn't find anything when I looked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Minol
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 4 day only, so your only option will be to buy the 4 day pass and just use it three days. Geekway is worth it, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Courtney Murdock
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Volkovoy wrote:
It's 4 day only, so your only option will be to buy the 4 day pass and just use it three days. Geekway is worth it, though!

Thanks a ton! We are from KC and have been to Gen Con and Origins so thought we would try something closer to home this year. The price is pretty reasonable too, even if we can't do the first day. Appreciate your quick answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collett
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
OOhhhhh.. Da Red Snappa! Veeerrry tasty!
badge
You sooo stupid!
mbmbmbmbmb
CGetahun wrote:
Volkovoy wrote:

Thanks a ton! We are from KC and have been to Gen Con and Origins so thought we would try something closer to home this year. The price is pretty reasonable too, even if we can't do the first day. Appreciate your quick answer!

Definitely worth it! They run a great con there and it just continues to get better each year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Moore
United States
KC area
Missouri
flag msg tools
Less talking about games and more playing games.
badge
Print-n-Play Wargames and Miniatures Rules www.wargamedownloads.com
mbmbmbmbmb
tcollett wrote:
CGetahun wrote:

Definitely worth it! They run a great con there and it just continues to get better each year.

Yes worth it! Our group went to BBG con a couple of times. Decided Geekway is better for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.