Andrew Epps
United States
flag msg tools
So I guess I wasn't paying attention when I decided on a set of dividers. I thought it was for a vertical set but it turns out it was for a horizontal set. I already bought the Avery 6467 labels and the plastic dividers.

Anyways, does anyone know of a set of vertical dividers that print out on labels rather than whole sheets of card stock? It just seems like a waste of labels to print them out that way. Also, what labels would I want to buy instead of the Avery 6467 ones to make it work? Any advice is appreciated.

Here are the dividers I bought and the labels I was looking at.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.