Andreea I.
Romania
Bacau
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi did anyone try to play the coop paperback using the paperback expansion? I did not see any official rules for that. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Impaired Bear
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I mainly play this game in the coop mode. I won't be throwing out my Fame cards, rather use them to further customize the Pyramid!

The only 2 modules from the expansion that don't really work or matter in coop would be the 'Lowercase Letters' & 'Typos', everything else can be mixed into the regular piles without issue.

I feel the expansion adds quite a bit that picks up the slack of the original game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lis S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Alexidor wrote:

I mainly play this game in the coop mode. I won't be throwing out my Fame cards, rather use them to further customize the Pyramid!

Have you made any changes to the Pyramid layout as far as what values you are using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Impaired Bear
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Malisent wrote:
Black Alexidor wrote:

Have you made any changes to the Pyramid layout as far as what values you are using?

Oh, heck ya! I have been doing this with the base game cards. A loose example for a slightly harder Pyramid would be: 5/8/5/8 > 8/11/8 > 11/11 > 17

Then you can start messing around from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.