Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing my way through the SW:IA app and I am about to enter a room
that has been set up with General Terro, an AT-ST and several other imperial troops. I set this up about a week ago and now don't seem to remember putting the General's mini (if indeed there is one) on there. If he is not there (but inside the AT-ST), how do I target him to accomplish the objective?

Is there any way in the app to go back and review the setup for this room?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, preservation of the game state is your responsibility. If you haven't gotten very far, you could kill the app and restart from the last save-point. However:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Captain Terro is most probably a separate figure with his deployment card. If you see him and the AT-ST on the list of imperial figures on the right side of the display, they both have their deployment cards and you'll have both figures on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the rely, Pasi, but I really screwed this up. It was General Weiss I was concerned about and he was atop the AT-ST. Once that was defeated, he was defeated. Thanks for your help though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor McAusland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
If you're talking about the mission where you chase the traitor (Ares)
through the base, then General Weiss IS the AT-ST, and I think he should show up with a couple power nodes?. The AT-ST miniature is used to represent General Weiss in this case, kill the AT-ST to kill General Weiss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is exactly what happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.