5 Posts

World of Warcraft Trading Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: WoW TCG Max Number of cards to keep rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xysdf 1234
msg tools
Hi,

Just starting to get some of these cards. Would like to know if there is any reasonable amount of duplicates to keep. For instance from what I can see in the rules I would assume that:
Heroes - max 1 of these each
Faction cards - max 4 of these
All the rest - max 8 of these

Would this sound right? Just thinking that might be a bit over the top (two players max probably), and not sure that many would fit into an Epic box for instance.
Any thoughts gratefully received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

A deck for Constructed play (including the side deck, if applicable) can include a total of only
four copies of any card with the same name. Decks for Limited play can include any number
of cards with the same name. Cards with the unlimited tag are an exception to this rule.
Decks can include any number of cards with the unlimited tag. This rule applies only while
building a deck.

Keep as many as you want. lol

Not sure what you plan on doing with the excess cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have 4k plus cards. I have like 10-20 of some cards. You never know if you are going to make multiple decks and if you are do you really want to have to tear apart a deck of make a new one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xysdf 1234
msg tools
Thanks, its mainly the storage aspect, 21 boxes (minimum), plus raids/dungeons gets quite large. I have followed my logic and already spilled over what an Epic box can hold (HoA set). Hence why I ask if there is a maximum. If not, will need another box to hold those that don't fit in the epics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xysdf 1234
msg tools
Crikey, how do you store them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.