Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Clearihue
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to get my hands on some of the promo cards for this game. Not the ones that have come in the novels or the Daisy Walker from the Invocation kit, but specifically the Leo DeLuca and any other promos along those lines.

If someone has a line on where I could get them, currently, I'd appreciate it, or if you have them and are willing to part with them for some kind of price/trade, reach out and let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help thrown my way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Parrish
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up, Leo deLuca was only available at Gen Con with the Arkham Horror event there. Unexpected Courage was from Arkham Nights (packaged in the event scenario), and it was one per person. There were also two beta cards designed at Arkham Nights (that will be released later) that were available at AN. Your best (and probably only) bet to get any of these is searching ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan K
msg tools
It's easier to get a black lotus in mtg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.