4 Posts

Colonial Twilight: The French-Algerian War, 1954-62» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guerrilla casualties rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bob lawblaw
msg tools
Dumb question (pretty sure I know the answer here):

For government assault it reads 'Removed guerrillas go to the available and casualties boxes alternatively, available first'. Does that "available first" apply to each assault space selected individually, or for the operation as a whole? e.g. if I assault to remove 1 guerrilla in each of 4 spaces, do they all go to available or do 2 go to casualties?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In Assaults it applies to each selected space individually, since the very first sentence of the Assault Procedure tells you that all the subsequent Assault bullets are to be applied "in each selected space".

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob lawblaw
msg tools
That's what I thought, just seems hard to ever create any material casualties for the FLN player and wanted to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As long as the Guerrillas stay dispersed, they are very difficult to put out of play.If they ever bunch up, though...

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.