Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Dexter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just finished a great game and have a few questions:

1. If I have two leaders in a system attempting a mission with the blue icon (intel) and they have 6 icons between them can I roll 6 dice for the mission? Or is there a cap at 5? If I had three leaders there with 8 icons could I roll 8 dice?

2. If the rebels sabotage a subjugated system and then the imperials leave and take all troops away, what happens to the subjugation marker?

3. In a combat, the rebels win the ground arena. In the space arena fighters are either wiped out or there is no death star plans card. The rebels destroy all ships, but the death star remains. Will the death star wipe out all the ships one by one since it can't be destroyed?

3B. If this battle is on the rebel base system which has been revealed and the rebels destroy everything but the death star and then retreat, would that then give the empire the win?

Probably the basic question is, does the death star count as a normal ship. According to the rules of the death star it looks like it would, but I might be missing something and want to make sure.

4. Rapid mobilization: If the rebels use this card to bring troops back to their base, do they have to wait until the end of the turn? Do the rebels still have to follow transport restrictions or can they teleport landspeeders and the like back without a transport ship?

5. Can Jedi Luke use his yoda ring ability to reroll a die on a death star assault run with a fighter? He only gets one reroll per game round, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to answer most of these with quotes from the rules...

1:
RRG - Mission Cards wrote:
• When resolving a mission, each player can roll a maximum of 10 dice total (dice color does not matter).

2:
RRG - Subjugation wrote:
If at any time there are no Imperial ground units in a subjugated system, the subjugation marker is removed

3: The Rebels still have the option to retreat from the Space Combat. If they don't, they will be wiped out eventually, yes.

3B: If the Rebels still had ground units present, the Imperial don't win. If the Death Star, or even the Death Star Under Construction is the only unit in the system and the base is revealed, the Imperials would win. The Death Star is indeed a ship.
RRG - Death Star wrote:
The Death Star and Death Star Under Construction are a type of ship known as a space station. They are not capital ships or structures.

4: Yes to both questions (assuming you mean end of the phase rather than turn.

5: Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dexter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. On question 4, yes means they have to follow transport restrictions still?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
savedbyhim01 wrote:
Thanks. On question 4, yes means they have to follow transport restrictions still?

They must follow all transport restrictions except those explicitly relaxed. In this case, only the adjacency condition is relaxed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tarr
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On question 2, do you mean what happens to the SABOTAGE marker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Linna
Finland
Helsinki
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tarrkid wrote:

I want to know that too What I think it is still there. Because there in rebels card (if I remember right) which remove that marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the sabotage remains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genestealer Patriarch
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Linssi89 wrote:
tarrkid wrote:

I want to know that too :) What I think it is still there. Because there in rebels card (if I remember right) which remove that marker.

The expansion has a couple of cards which let (or "persuade") the Rebels to remove sabotage markers. In the base game only the Imperials can do it with specific missions.

The Rebels have to be a bit careful where they sabotage, because in most cases they won't be able to remove them later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.