Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mox Boarding House in Bellevue has a sale going on this weekend. I saw tables containing items at 20%, 50%, and 75% off MSRP.

Here's a sampling of items that were still in stock when I left the store on Friday evening:

75% off
The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire
Jórvík
El Gaucho
Age of Conan: The Strategy Board Game
Brettspiel Adventskalender 2017
Deus: Egypt

50% off
First Class
The Oracle of Delphi
Indonesia
Ponzi Scheme
Steam Works
A group of 6 or 8 GMT-looking games, which included Churchill and 1960: The Making of the President.

They also have some non-boardgaming stuff included in the sale.

I picked up First Class and The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire for $24.99 and $16.25 (+ tax, of course). I would've picked up Indonesia (for $65 or $70) if I ever played games with more than 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cannon
United States
ATLANTA
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two great deals! I live on the other side of the country, but Mox Boarding House is the best game store I have visited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Heisey
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably swing by Cafe Mox tomorrow, assuming that they have a comparable sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just left Mox Boarding House with Indonesia, Oracle of Delphi, Jorvik, and like 4 others for $149.

One of you was calling in to ask about Energy Empire while I was in there... can confirm that one is gone! First Class and Age and Conan also gone but everything else OP listed is still available.

Also noted Notre Dame $22.50, Tiffin $10.00, Meduris $12.50, Wombat Rescue $12.50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really want to try Energy Empire, but driving 4 hours just to get it.... Oh, I really shouldn't...

gyroscope145 wrote:
One of you was calling in to ask about Energy Empire while I was in there... can confirm that one is gone!

Oh, phew. I did not have my keys in my hand and you can't prove that I did!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew

Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Similar but smaller selection available at Cafe Mox. One copy of Age of Conan for $45. Simurgh for $17. Mare Nostrim for $19. House of Borgias $9. Frog Riders $25. Lots of Warmachine stuff 50-75% off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to pick me up a AdventsCalendar for 75% off and I can get it from you at Emerald City Comic-Con next month? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Barasona
United States
Snoqualmie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just there and sadly they didn’t have any advent calendars left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texaswashington wrote:
I was just there and sadly they didn’t have any advent calendars left.

Ah well, thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Layaway Days
msg tools
My wife and I are just getting into the hobby and we really loved Mox. The Bellevue location was better than Ballard IMO. Here are our purchases

Day 1 (Bellevue):
-The Gallerist + The Manhattan Project Energy Empire - $61

Day 2 (Ballard)
-Whitechapel Expansion - $8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lencioni
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
layawaydays wrote:
My wife and I are just getting into the hobby and we really loved Mox. The Bellevue location was better than Ballard IMO. Here are our purchases

Day 1 (Bellevue):
-The Gallerist + The Manhattan Project Energy Empire - $61

Day 2 (Ballard)
-Whitechapel Expansion - $8

Thats amazing prices wish I was up there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
layawaydays wrote:
My wife and I are just getting into the hobby

-The Gallerist

I wish you the best of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
I went there once Real nice place! Even with 10 pct sales tax it's still a deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Barasona
United States
Snoqualmie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last day of the sale is today. I talked to one of the workers there and he said that they have boxes of games in the back and constantly refill the sales tables so who knows what’ll be there now.

I myself snagged 5 Exit games, The Oracle of Delphi, and New York 1901 with Flatiron expansion for half off and Flick’em Up! Stallion Expansion, Tash-Kalar Nethervoid expansion, and Pixel Tactics Orange and Red for 75% off. Hope if you go there’ll be some gaming treasures for you as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
If I wasn't out of town, I'd be hitting that sale so hard...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
texaswashington wrote:
Last day of the sale is today. I talked to one of the workers there and he said that they have boxes of games in the back and constantly refill the sales tables so who knows what’ll be there now.

I myself snagged 5 Exit games, The Oracle of Delphi, and New York 1901 with Flatiron expansion for half off and Flick’em Up! Stallion Expansion, Tash-Kalar Nethervoid expansion, and Pixel Tactics Orange and Red for 75% off. Hope if you go there’ll be some gaming treasures for you as well!

Tash-Kalar Nethervoid for $3+change is outstanding. I saw it on the 75% off table on Friday and first hoped it was Etherweave. Alas, it was Nethervoid, which I already own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.