Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a topple using Nation Building do the capability cards come up into your hand to be played as/when you see fit? And do I need to do this at my first opportunity or can I hold it in my hand?

ie I used one to augment a card as per J7.2 and pick it up during a honeymoon. Can I now place it at my convenience as a Capability as per J7.3 on any turn I choose? I assume also it would be a free action to lay the card(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cagey McCageface
United States
Clawson
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(J7.2.3) If a tableau card ever leaves your tableau (Purge, Honeymoon, Bribe, Assassinate, Cleanup, etc) all Capability cards played to Augment that card are discarded.

(J7.3.1) Play the Capability card sideways, on a row below a player’s tableau. Sideways Capability cards are considered inactive and have no effect on play. As soon as the conditions of activation are met, players may activate the Capability card. Once a Capability card is activated, it cannot be deactivated unless the card says otherwise. During a Purge or Honeymoon, all inactive Capability cards owned by players are discarded.

------

Capability cards never come into your hand.

If they're active as capabilities, they just stay in play. If they're inactive, they're discarded. If they're played as augments and you pick the card up during a Honeymoon, they're discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.