4 Posts

Kemet» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules question after first plays! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
1. An enemy captures my pyramid. Can I recruit units there and immediately Attack?

2. What happens if all 3 enemies capture all 3 of my city making me UNABLE to recruit?

3. I defeated my enemy. 2 of them ran away. He have 4 units In The only available adjacent. Does he retreat 1 unit to join that troop and remove 1 unit for 1 prayer point? How does this scenario work?

4. If I recruit my units, my CREATURE will go back to my player side?

5. I can play my DI at any time? Regarding the DI that enables you to recruit 2 guys for free. And can summon in an existing troop and city right?

6. What is a district?

Thanks please help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achille Masserano
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi adfasdf 😜 have you read the rulebook ? 😜

1. yes it’s the easier way to have your city district back

2. you can always recruit in you city, it’s the only place where recruit is possible without playing DI

3. defeated troop should retreat or retire all together, no split at all, ad far sa I understand, and if they retreat the winner of the fight choose a place near by that must be unit free. If such a place is not avalable retreat is not an option

4. Creatures out of the board come back in play in you city district as soon as there are troops there

5. the bottom left icon explain when the card can be played, the DI you are talking about is the only way to recruit out of your city district too

6. your city is divided in three disticts by internal walls and moving troops between district require a movement action

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
4. If I recruit my units, my CREATURE will go back to my player side?

Pls elaborate, because the rules say that if the player were to use the recruit function, the creature will go back to the player spawn.

This means that whenever i recruit again, my main army out in the desert with the Creature, the creature will respawn back into base??

More questions,

7. How many creatures can join into a troop? 1 max or 2 or more??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter Immeyer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4. No, when you execute a recruit action, all existing creatures already on the board always stay where they are - they do not get removed from their troops and "respawn"!

waferjuice wrote:
the rules say that if the player were to use the recruit function, the creature will go back to the player spawn

That must be a misinterpretation - can you point out the exact position in the rulebook that you concluded this information from?

7. There can only be one creature with each troop (or none laugh). It is possible however, to assign more than one creature from your power tiles (one creature per one of your troops, of course) with a single recruit action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.