Subject: Placing Supports - When? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Hazeldine
United Kingdom
Cambs
flag msg tools
mb
Hi. Regarding Supports, do the rules dictate that those impacting combat must be placed in the support phase before movement and combat or do people tend to use them as and when required? Also, can they be used during the post exploitation combat phase? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not got the rules to hand, but as far as I remember, there is n aid sheet that details the use of each specific support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hazeldine
United Kingdom
Cambs
flag msg tools
mb
Hi. Yes have seen that but still not clear if you have to place before movement and if the supports are still utilised in exploitation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I get to where my games are, I'll dig it out and have a look. You've got me wondering as well now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Gentil-Perret
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
simonhazeldine wrote:
Hi. Regarding Supports, do the rules dictate that those impacting combat must be placed in the support phase before movement and combat or do people tend to use them as and when required? Also, can they be used during the post exploitation combat phase? Thanks

All Supports are placed on map during Support phase. They can be used during exploitation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marquo Straffnoye
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Follow the outline of play without fail; most supports are placed before moving. A few are placed afterwards; read the description of the chit and use it appropriately.

Yes, combat chits stay in the map until next turn so they can be used during exploitation.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hazeldine
United Kingdom
Cambs
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks very much. One more quick question! After a Fuhrer didmisssl it states that the German cannot use Strategic Movement in the next movement phase. However, can the German player use Abandon Equipment as this utilises Strategic Movement? Quite important in the game we are playing the German lost all HQs of AGC in first move but thinking about using AOK 16 HQ for an Abandon Equipment move to cover some of the gaping hole!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.