Hide
9 Posts

Folklore: The Affliction» Forums » General

Subject: Retail release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
msg tools
Does anyone know when this is supposed to hit retail? I sadly missed kick starter cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Kerr
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Meeples Corner in the UK currently have a pre-order with a Feb release date. How accurate that is I cannot say, however you can still late pledge for the Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Widen
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kick Starter is up till last of april.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flitz flitzer
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mb
Fantasywelt already has it in its store. Although you can only enlist to get notified once they get it:

https://www.fantasywelt.de/Folklore-the-Affliction-EN

However, this is a "strange" version, as the number of minis you get there (35) is not one that is available on KS right now - it must either be some custom retail version or whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Seems to be the old Base game which will not hit retail.
The second Edition with standees and the Option for the miniature pack will hit retail at the same Time (maybe a bit later) than we Kickstarter backers get our rewards later this year (july but to be honest i would estimate a more realistic shipping in late September 2018.

But keep in mind to buy this blast together with Dark Tales Expansion for Base game and this Expansion combined Form the best game experience.

Cheers
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Koon
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you missed the kickstarter you can still late pledge in the pledge manager.
https://gbg.pledgemanager.com/projects/folklore-the-afflicti...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Søren Bregenov
Denmark
flag msg tools
Yeah, at least when people can receive the actual mail invites for the pledge manager. There seems to be some problems getting those mails out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Loki
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
thunderman97 wrote:
Does anyone know when this is supposed to hit retail? I sadly missed kick starter cry

you can buy it on greenbrier games website
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hinton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Still up for late pledges, I just did mine today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.