Hide
5 Posts

Empires of the Void II» Forums » Rules

Subject: Invading Inhabited Planet Power Card Discard Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Z S
msg tools
When you attack an inhabited planet do you always discard the power card drawn from the top of the pile? Can't seem to find anything specifically stating that on pg 15.

In player vs player battle the loser gets to either keep the card or discard it. I would assume that you just discard the power card, but would appreciate some clarification!

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be really baffled if the card wasn't discarded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ence

Bountiful
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28010665#28010665

This says you don't own the card at any point you are acting as the inhabited planet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z S
msg tools
Thanks R3DJ0N! Didn't see that thread when I was scrolling through the rules forum. I figured it would be discarded, but just wanted to make sure it was being done correctly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z S
msg tools
If you discard the power card you're making the deck thinner and making the game shorter. Leaving the card in the deck makes the game a tad longer. Probably wouldn't make a huge difference either way, I just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.