Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the Black Market has opened and begun roaming, if the roam would lead Bezzelquark's token off the map edge, does it stop or can I lay a new tile?

I feel this would be beneficial to the game by revealing more of the map (and potential quests) but then, as a passive character would this be too much?

EDIT: I just noticed at the bottom of the Black Market reference card it states "The Black Market may reveal new map tiles if it crosses a border where you can place a new one."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Mariucci

Wisconsin
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Yeah, there are some times when Bezzelquark opens more of the map than the players do! =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chick
United States
Tujunga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When rolling distance for the Black Market, is a hex a 6 or a zero? And if it's a 6, can it "hexplode"? I'm assuming it can't, since the rules would have said otherwise. But since the rules aren't clear on what a hex means when rolling for roaming distance, perhaps they also overlooked mentioning that roaming distance can be open ended.

-Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Mariucci

Wisconsin
msg tools
designer
mbmb
The six-sided die "hex" result is a result of 6, just like in favored opponent damage. I'll add it to our errata.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.