Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » General

Subject: So the Daimyo box holds Kami and Monsters? Who knew? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably old news, but I found a bottom insert in my Daimyo box that was apparently made to hold the Kami Unbound and Monster Pack.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Mage Tools for Android
Avatar
mbmbmb
Update #35 wrote:
The Daimyo Box will be designed to hold every Stretch Goal unlocked during the campaign. Backers will receive the Stretch Goals that will also be available on retail in their own boxes, namely the Kami Unbound expansion and the Monster Pack (which will contain the Oni of Plagues, Fire Dragon, Jinmenju, and Jorogumo). However, the Daimyo Box will offer the option of storing the contents of those boxes inside it if backers prefer to have all their extras in a single box.
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tmgergo wrote:
Update #35 wrote:
The Daimyo Box will be designed to hold every Stretch Goal unlocked during the campaign. Backers will receive the Stretch Goals that will also be available on retail in their own boxes, namely the Kami Unbound expansion and the Monster Pack (which will contain the Oni of Plagues, Fire Dragon, Jinmenju, and Jorogumo). However, the Daimyo Box will offer the option of storing the contents of those boxes inside it if backers prefer to have all their extras in a single box.


Oh pooh, y’all dorks READ all that stuff?

Lol
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So old there's been a repacking guide on here for a while... (almost a month)

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/158852/repacking-guide-te...

shake
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gord Brown
msg tools
I put everything in bags and got it all into the core box!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, they should've put a picture explaining exactly how that works in an update. whistle

(Which they did back on Nov 13.)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone should start a poll as to how many more times someone is going to post the same thing because they didn't bother to read the updates...or the forums...or even google it.

[pool idea removed to prevent any potential legal issue anywhere in the world. All you get is kudos for guessing correctly.]
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
Someone should start a poll as to how many more times someone is going to post the same thing because they didn't bother to read the updates...or the forums...or even google it.

[pool idea removed to prevent any potential legal issue anywhere in the world. All you get is kudos for guessing correctly.]


Hey by the way, I didn’t get my playmat with my shipment. Any idea on that?

devil
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ChipChuck wrote:
Hey by the way, I didn’t get my playmat with my shipment. Any idea on that?

You need to provide your own playmates.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK Levine
United States
Rossville
GA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And don't forget:

Has anyone noticed there's an empty space in the top left? Y'know, the space corresponding to the same space as the deeply recessed dragon in the tray above? Which figure is supposed to go there?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Iglesias
Spain
Alcobendas
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
Someone should start a poll as to how many more times someone is going to post the same thing because they didn't bother to read the updates...or the forums...or even google it.


Its also explained in the Daimyo box ¬¬
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Johnson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dynamo box pushed me into backing this thing. Compressing box count is a major thing for me. Now if only the invaders expansion could have fit, it would be perfect.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gordonabrown wrote:
I put everything in bags and got it all into the core box!


Well i did the same , use bags and get everything into the base game box
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
gordonabrown wrote:
I put everything in bags and got it all into the core box!


Well i did the same , use bags and get everything into the base game box


I’m painting models so the inserts help protect.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i kinda put my painted models in bags aswel. Some good varnish will protect them aswel hehe. Have yet to find a mini in a bag that has chipped paint tho.

But i can see why you would use the insert. For me it's all about saving shelve room, since i'm kinda out of space
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shepherd
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
yes i did and theres no extra fig per say that im aware of.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
But what goes in the top left section after you put all the kami and monsters inside? Next to the Susanoo mini?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
King_Wizard wrote:
But what goes in the top left section after you put all the kami and monsters inside? Next to the Susanoo mini?
The dragon from the layer above. It sits in so deep, it requires recession in the bottom layer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Is there any point to the Kami minis? Just for show along side the Kami cards , yes?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Clansman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dsphere wrote:
Is there any point to the Kami minis? Just for show along side the Kami cards , yes?


AIUI (and I haven’t played Kami Unbound yet) the Kami minis show in which province they are exerting their influence when playing with the Kami Unbound expansion rules.

[Edit]I’ve just been trolled, haven’t I?[/Edit]
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
No, not a troll. I've never seen the kami unbound rules.
I thought they were just for show along side the Kami shrine cards
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dsphere wrote:
No, not a troll. I've never seen the kami unbound rules.
I thought they were just for show along side the Kami shrine cards


No, if you're using the Kami Unbound expansion they have an effect on the province for the player that holds favor with them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter Buntinx
Belgium
Genk
Limburg
flag msg tools
If my calculations are correct, now would be the perfect time to fling poop.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
King_Wizard wrote:
But what goes in the top left section after you put all the kami and monsters inside? Next to the Susanoo mini?
[...] It sits in so deep, it requires recession in the bottom layer.


I sense a 'your mom' joke...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I "knew" it was designed to hold.. but I didn't know where it was hidden. Good find. the photo helped alot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.