3 Posts

Hoplomachus: The Lost Cities» Forums » General

Subject: History on Fire - Gladiator Podcast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frankie Bones

Montana
msg tools
Many, of course, will rant and rave against the garment fate has woven for them, but they pick it up and don it all the same, and most wear it to the end of their days. You…you would rather go naked into the storm.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the Hoplo forums are not that active but I figured this seemed to be the most trafficked one.

Anyway, for podcast fans, Daniele Bolelli's most recent podcasts are all about Gladiators in Ancient Rome. Lots of good stuff there and definitely got me more pumped up about Hoplomochus!

Not sure if you can put links here but it's History on Fire podcast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I will give it a listen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting listen. I enjoyed the two episodes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.