Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

If you've been following the campaign you'll have noticed that we confirmed the following version officially:

English
German
Spanish
French

There will be a campaign for Chinese (more on this later in another forum post) but that is it for now.

Please keep in mind that Seize the Bean is a virtually language-independent game. The only reason we are translating it is to try and convey the humor in other languages. (And we'll do our best to succeed here, but I guess it depends on how funny our translations are! laugh)

Because of this, it means that hobby translations of the rulebook are very welcome. People can download it on BGG and then play any language version of the game. We could even provide translations of the cards in the rulebook versions if folks thought that'd be of use. (Regarding hobby translation of the print and play, we can come to this topic later, perhaps in a different thread...)

In order to keep things a bit organized and make sure there isn't double work going on (or people spending time translating a non-final version of the rulebook) we'd love to collect those who are interested to help out here. So...

If you're interested to help with a hobby translation of the rulebook for a PDF download here on BGG later, please go ahead and respond to this thread!

Thanks all, your support and interest has had a hugely positive impact on our team.

Cheers,
-Dylan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said during the campaign: for an Italian translation, here I am!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariana Sá
Brazil
flag msg tools
I have interest in helping to translate to Brazilian Portuguese laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dilkROM
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShadowDast wrote:
As I said during the campaign: for an Italian translation, here I am!

Awesome! You did, and thank you! Noted and will come back to you.

Mariana_Sa wrote:
I have interest in helping to translate to Brazilian Portuguese laugh

And again, super cool! Definitely noted and coming back to you.

Thank you both so much for volunteering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Trivellato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe i can provide an Italian translation for the pnp version if it will be possible in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dilkROM
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anachron wrote:
Maybe i can provide an Italian translation for the pnp version if it will be possible in the future.

That would be great, thank you, Stefano! If and when this becomes applicable we'll be sure to reach out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.