Rising Sun» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two moon clan questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey guys, just played a couple more games today and ran into two situations that had us scratching our heads with the Moon Clan.

First I believe there is a limit of two per province or map area that the clan can occupy or have figures in. In this case if you have an area with 2 moon clan and 1 other clan figure, can sun clan betray? Do they swap the 1 character for theirs and then see they are over the limit and then drop back to 2 total or are they just blocked from betraying?

Second can they only have two Shinto figurines at any time on the mountain worshipping the kami? I thought I saw that somewhere that the 2 limit also applied to the mountain area as a whole and not just the individual kami spots. Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Simone [The Quasi Geek Dad]
United States
Redmond
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.) If the moon clan already has 2 figures in a province, they would be unable to place a third. Since the wording is "replace" You can't just kill the figure and not place yours on there. Since also it says in the rules that if you don't have a figure of the same type available then you can't replace a figure.

2.) The wording I believe is that they can 2 per province or in "all the shrines". So yeah, in all the shrines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
That’s kind of what I thought. Thanks. Interested if other also agree with this ruling (general consensus).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.