Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this just another Zombie-game or are there other types of "monsters" as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Boon
Netherlands
Berkel en Rodenrijs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
neo.colpaert wrote:
Is this just another Zombie-game or are there other types of "monsters" as well?

Robots;
Aliens;
Mutants.

Check the unboxing video of Rolling Solo(or some other) on YT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
neo.colpaert wrote:

There are quite a few scenarios. Each scenario is a three part mini-campaign in a sense but you can play any scenario in any order as a one time game.

There are zombies, mutants, aliens, and robots. The expansion gives us Kaiju and really changes the gameplay. It’s an interesting game and kind of unique in its own way.

It’s a pretty nice sized game in a small box. I really enjoy it.

But like already stated, watch some unboxing videos or even gameplay videos on YouTube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And there will be soon an expansion for vampires and Mr. "I show up in every game that I can" Cthulhu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the difficulty overwhelming or can it be adjusted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmb
The zombie scenarios are easy. The mutant scenarios get a bit tougher. The aliens can be really mean.

You can adjust difficulty in the way you set up the scavenge deck, by choosing which food and ammo cards to place in decks instead of pulling random ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.