Hide
4 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player move hearts modifier include gained or lost? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mat twist
msg tools
Do hearts gained or lost during the move count for your total when added to move roll? For example if I pick up a heart during move do I get another square to move of if I lose a heart due to fight during move do I move one less?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
labrys wrote:
Do hearts gained or lost during the move count for your total when added to move roll? For example if I pick up a heart during move do I get another square to move of if I lose a heart due to fight during move do I move one less?

Aren't hearts used for Health only, not Movement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mat twist
msg tools
On pg7 of 3rd edition rules under player movement: "each time a player moves he or she rolls 1 die, adds it to the number of heart tokens they currently possess and may move up to that many spaces."

i don't know if "currently possess" could mean at the start of the movement turn or during. Although now I'm typing it / reading it I think it may be just at the start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just at the moment your roll the die. If you roll a 4 and have 2 hearts, then you can move up to 6 spaces no matter how many hearts you gain or lose during the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.