Subject: Does the Earth Dragon's ability follow normal Move rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Earth Dragon can force an enemy figure to move out of its province. Does this follow normal Move rules - i.e., the figure can move to an adjacent province and may use a shipping route? And does the Earth Dragon's controller decides who moves where?

My interpretation is yes: The Earth Dragon's controller chooses up to one figure from each enemy player with Force in the province and moves each figure to an adjacent province or across a shipping route of his choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow-up question: Can the Oni of Plagues prevent the Earth Dragon from pushing figures into the province where the Oni is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpectrumDT wrote:
The Earth Dragon can force an enemy figure to move out of its province. Does this follow normal Move rules - i.e., the figure can move to an adjacent province and may use a shipping route? And does the Earth Dragon's controller decides who moves where?

My interpretation is yes: The Earth Dragon's controller chooses up to one figure from each enemy player with Force in the province and moves each figure to an adjacent province or across a shipping route of his choice.

I see that this question was answered in this other thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1938812/earth-dragon-questi...

The answer was yes.

I have not seen an answer to my question regarding the Oni of Plagues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it’s in the FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.