Popular Tags: [View All]
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh so nice to not sticker a horde of deluxe tokens.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burntislandgames/endeav...

Curious what this could be:
Quote:
A Big One is Coming
You might be surprised that we have not unveiled a big stretch goal next. Rest assured, we have it all under control. While we wait for some very special images to come down the pipe, we want to make sure that you are getting your money's worth. Please be patient because we've got some pretty HUGE news within the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eckat Heym
msg tools
Hope these wooden token get a varnished finish after printing.
Another big one... Automa variant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
spielmann2016 wrote:
Hope these wooden token get a varnished finish after printing.

The publisher HABA does an amazing job with this kind of thing. They make the printed wood indestructible with a lightly textured coating. I too hope these tokens will get a similar treatment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D R
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I reckon that the big news will simply be a custom insert which a lot of people in the comments seem to be clamouring for. I'd rather push for something else relating to the game so hopefully I am wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Newell
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that's it's probably the insert, which I am very much in favor of. Hope they can add a nice cloth bag too before the campaign is done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
"Recetivism"
badge
RePEAT O-ffender!
mbmbmbmbmb
N Jones wrote:
Oh so nice to not sticker a horde of deluxe tokens.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burntislandgames/endeav...

Curious what this could be:
Quote:
A Big One is Coming
You might be surprised that we have not unveiled a big stretch goal next. Rest assured, we have it all under control. While we wait for some very special images to come down the pipe, we want to make sure that you are getting your money's worth. Please be patient because we've got some pretty HUGE news within the next few days.

According to the ks email of this morning, the next "big stretch goal" predicted here are customized insert trays designed by GameTrayz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.