Ligny 1815: Last Eagles» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone carrying this stateside? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Fletcher
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I'd like to pick this up--any distributors have (or will have) it in the US? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck!

I spent weeks trying to find Austerlitz in the U.S., but to no avail.
I ended up purchasing the game from Germany via BGG marketplace.
From Feuersalamander / Gamers HQ (I recommend him/them).

It seems as though Hexasim's distribution network isn't the most robust. GMT distributes their games, but was unable to provide me with a calendar for Hexasim's releases. The fault appears to lie with Hexasim. I contacted Hexasim company directly, and only one of the three emails I sent them was responded to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Gentil-Perret
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
A large shipment of our games was sent to GMT 3 weeks ago. According to tracking, they'll receive Ligny today. GMT received Austerlitz last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Gentil-Perret
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Professor X wrote:

It seems as though Hexasim's distribution network isn't the most robust. GMT distributes their games, but was unable to provide me with a calendar for Hexasim's releases. The fault appears to lie with Hexasim.

Well, Ligny was released a little less of 2 months ago. We started to ship to retailers and distributors one month later at the very end of January, including several hundred games for the US market. Delivery time depends on airfreight availability and neither me or GMT can be more specific until it reaches the ground.
Finally, Ligny is at our US distributor 45-50 days after game release. Frankly I don't see how it can go faster.

By the way US customer who bought Ligny from us has already received their games. And shipping cost is rather low...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to GMT, as of today, Austerlitz is still "out of stock."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Savory
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy of Ligny 1815 from GMT a week ago and it just arrived today. Lovely quality game, I'm getting ready to dive into the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Professor X wrote:
According to GMT, as of today, Austerlitz is still "out of stock."
Seems to have all gone to noble knight. But they jack up the prices at retail, which is a shame. They’re out too, now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.