Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
played our 1st game last night (just a "test-learning game") and it was pretty obv that turn order can be huge...i have a 4p (all new) game scheduled for this friday, so i want to make sure i can give everyone a "heads-up" on the most important things to keep in mind...and this will def be one of them...(it sure seemed that anyone picking tiles at the end of the "order" was at a major disadvantage)...

so, for those with multiple plays under your belt...how best to "move up" as the seasons progress?

thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The turn order is fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe J
msg tools
Turn order doesn’t change throughout the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Graf
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm understanding you correctly, the turn order itself doesn't change once it's established in the beginning. To start the game, the player with the lowest number starting honor (e.g. the highest honor on the track) is the start player. That order doesn't change as the first person to take an action in the next season is just the next person in order after the person who took the final action in the previous season. So, you just continue the order around the table as it was going basically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
got it...thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Just to make sure, while the turn order is fixed, you don’t restart at every season, you keep going around the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Renaud Verlaque wrote:
Just to make sure, while the turn order is fixed, you don’t restart at every season, you keep going around the table.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.