Empires of the Void II» Forums » General

Subject: Hog faction: Is it missing because of RACISM?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doron F-N
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now don't get me wrong. I loved and owned most of Red Raven's Games.
But since City of Iron I got the sense that the hog race got the short end of the stick in the Laukat-verse.

Imagine, if only a race of cyborg hogs could spread out across the board, how lovely that would be.

Despite multiple requests made by me and other esteemed members of the community the hogs were left out of another game.
Is it because of racism? I think it is.

Shame soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Japan
Saitama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This reads like a Trump tweet! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doron F-N
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cogdiz wrote:

I don't think Trump's main concern is racism tho
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dogfreeman wrote:
Cogdiz wrote:

I don't think Trump's main concern is racism tho

Indeed, from the UK it appears his main concern is that he's totally out of his league as President. He should have remained as a business "mogul". He's got the least respect I've ever seen a US president have, especially from the global community!

I doubt racism was anything to do with Hogs... Hogism? *chuckle*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Political comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.