Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: X-Wing navigation system components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne G
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I like the idea of X-Wing navigation, but my kiddo age 8 did not like my monster punching his in King of Tokyo so I don't think he would like my ship hitting his in X-Wing.

If I wanted to use the X-Wing navigation system with some of Techno Witches free scenarios, like a tag game, what would I need to get? How many tracks and what kind etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Octatrack
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should ask here in the forums to see if anyone has a spare set of cardboard maneuver templates, as a lot of players bought multiple base sets and some people upgraded to acrylic templates. I'd donate mine but shipping costs would be ridiculous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne G
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Perhaps I can buy a set of Acrylic boards myself.

movement templates for 16$.

Is that all I need, movement templates and X-Wing Rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Octatrack
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not exactly sure what you want to do. If using the ships you might want the dials too.
Have a look at Laser Ryders. Sounds a bit like what you're going for.
Must dash!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne G
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Waoh , thank you for Lazer Ryderz

I want to replace the fighting theme of X-Wing by a play theme, like tag.
I would like the maneuvering to be interesting and to require some visual spacial strategy to getting to where you want to go.

Lazer Ryderz seems to offer that. This game may give us a racing game right out of the box and we might be able to use it with techno witch scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a variant called X-Wing Mario Cart. It combines racing and still has shooting as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.