7 Posts

Dinosaur Island» Forums » General

Subject: Advertised, and unavailable rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Manda
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Adverts for this game have just started appearing as banners on this site, and yet the game is out of stock everywhere, even at the manufacturer site the ads click through to. Is this a case of the manufacturer generously pumping the already high prices of the few second hand copies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem they should know when their restock is and aim for that time to get the ad up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
MattNManda wrote:
Adverts for this game have just started appearing as banners on this site, and yet the game is out of stock everywhere, even at the manufacturer site the ads click through to. Is this a case of the manufacturer generously pumping the already high prices of the few second hand copies?

No, we just run banner ads for all of our recent releases. These have been running since at least October I think.

This guy will be available again and we just want to keep eyeballs on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Rose
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
any rough time frame of when it might be available again? not looking for a specific date, more a time frame. like March? April? Summer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MattNManda wrote:

I got mine in Canada after MM sold my preordered copy off without telling me for an entire month. There are still a few on ebay for not too much over msrp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lawrence
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Request for time frame seconded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While browsing funagaingames site just now I noticed they have this listed as ‘in stock’ so act fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.