Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james mayr
Switzerland
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello

Are attack effects cumulative? (e.g if I draw 2 pull 1 card from the attack modifier deck or if i draw 2 pierce 3 cards from the attack modifier deck)?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming they have rolling modifiers yes. And they would stack with what's on a card. So if your card was push 2 and you drew 2x push 1 rolling attack modifiers, you could push 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I didn’t think that was the case. What about getting a rolling curse on a card that has curse already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james mayr
Switzerland
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
Hmm. I didn’t think that was the case. What about getting a rolling curse on a card that has curse already?

Isaac wrote, that you can double curse an enemy with enchantments, so I think the the same counts for the rolling curses.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25341422#25341422

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Assuming they have rolling modifiers yes. And they would stack with what's on a card. So if your card was push 2 and you drew 2x push 1 rolling attack modifiers, you could push 4.

Also the FAQ states that the pushes are separate in this case, so you don't need to push full 4 hexes but 0,1,2,3 or 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j ribs
msg tools
mb
Doc Mage wrote:

You should reword that 2x. I thought you way saying if you draw a push 1 rolling into a 2x you double the push because of that. It was very confusing.

I see now you meant drawing 2 push 1 rolling modifiers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.