Subject: “Prickles” the Two Ton Mother of all Porcupines rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A new ‘mystery’ character has been hinted at for KAPOW! The use of ‘Prickles’ is not an official title. Just a standin until a name for this super ‘hero’/‘villain’ is announced. I love this addition and it has really got me anticipating the fulfillment of the KAPOW!!! Kickstarter. I can imagine some thematic powers for Prickles. I’d like to see die faces serve as quills so the player could shed them to do extra damage? Maybe replace an opponent’s faces with blanks? I’ve heard that actual porcupine quills can work their way into the internal organs if not removed so perhaps if the faces aren’t removed (discarding a die?) that character takes ongoing damage? I could see a power that allows offense to be used as defense as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Van Ostrand

Connecticut
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
AccidentalCultist wrote:
A new ‘mystery’ character has been hinted at for KAPOW! The use of ‘Prickles’ is not an official title. Just a standin until a name for this super ‘hero’/‘villain’ is announced. I love this addition and it has really got me anticipating the fulfillment of the KAPOW!!! Kickstarter. I can imagine some thematic powers for Prickles. I’d like to see die faces serve as quills so the player could shed them to do extra damage? Maybe replace an opponent’s faces with blanks? I’ve heard that actual porcupine quills can work their way into the internal organs if not removed so perhaps if the faces aren’t removed (discarding a die?) that character takes ongoing damage? I could see a power that allows offense to be used as defense as well.

This is excellent. We may have to elect you for writing the Prickles strategy guide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.