Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam S.
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any special purpose to the black plastic Thunderstone inserts that are on top of the cards, other than to hold the cards in? Also, anyone have any suggestions for storage? The four card boxes are fairly deep in the box and aren’t the most convenient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out DoomGloom Dungeon!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you leave a little room to get your fingers in the boxes you should be ok. I have filled two of the boxes with just enough room to get my finger and thumb in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Smith
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sch21c wrote:
Is there any special purpose to the black plastic Thunderstone inserts that are on top of the cards, other than to hold the cards in?

I was wondering the same things, but from a different angle. I was wondering if I would need to get two additional ones somehow, or if I was to throw them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sch21c wrote:
Is there any special purpose to the black plastic Thunderstone inserts that are on top of the cards, other than to hold the cards in? Also, anyone have any suggestions for storage? The four card boxes are fairly deep in the box and aren’t the most convenient.

In the KS AEG said the plastic inserts were just for shipping purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Smith
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
In the KS AEG said the plastic inserts were just for shipping purposes.

Thanks for this. I must've missed it. Too much going on in life and all at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.