designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Following the great suggestions from
Robinson Crusoe
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've created his expansion card ideas in the same style as the originals.

I've included a rules card for each expansion (even though I've yet to test them out!) as well as card backs.

Not sure if the second 'collapsing track' card would be better with both Blockers on the mid track - so I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

You can find the cards here: ZONE RUNNERS EXPANSIONS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robinson Crusoe
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a busy couple of weeks, so only just managed to get a couple of games in with the expansions. But here are the results:

Game 1
- 2 trampoline cards
Score 56 points
Two of my runners survived zone 1 and one of them survived zone 2. I managed to use the trampolines three times and they were both useful and satisfying. It felt like they made it slightly easier, but clearly not by a lot.

Game 2- 2 collapsing track cards
Score 38 points
A few times, the tracks forced me to combine dice in order to make it over them, and a couple of times I missed jumps and because of the collapsing track I fell down two levels. They seemed to increase the difficulty.

Game 3- 1 collapsing track card, 1 trampoline card
Score 38 points (again :what
On the first level, the collapsing track ended up just before the trampoline card (in zones 5 & 6) which was quite useful. One runner fell down, then jumped back up, but it cost me two turns, resulting in only one runner making it to level 2. Then the trampoline card was in zone 1 so was pretty much useless. My last runner ran out of time pretty soon afterwards. A good balance with one of each expansion, and perhaps my score was just due to some bad rolls and decisions.

After these plays, I don't see any major issues so far and I'm really enjoying playing with the cards. I'll post more info after a few more plays.

Thanks again Mark!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tuck
England
LONDON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great that the cards seem to be working!

When I have some spare time I'll give them a go.

Looking forward to your further reports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.