Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Lorenzo il Magnifico» Forums » Rules

Subject: Timing of leaders drafting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly when, during setup, do you draft the leader cards?
Before the rest of setup is done?
After everything else?
The rules are not clear on that point. (At least in French...)
They seem to suggest that it might happen at the very end of setup, but I'd like a confirmation.

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Acording to english rules, and czech rules it seems it is after whole setup. But still, you can't see cards, since they are delt out as the first step of round, which is after the setup. So, we prefer our houserule, to deal cards during the setup, before drafting leaders and choosing your small atachment board.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
matewr84 wrote:
Acording to english rules, and czech rules it seems it is after whole setup. But still, you can't see cards, since they are delt out as the first step of round, which is after the setup. So, we prefer our houserule, to deal cards during the setup, before drafting leaders and choosing your small atachment board.

We play the same. Development cards, Leader cards and then bonus tiles. It gives some interesting choices to make, based on what is on the main board and in your hand.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bartekb8 wrote:

We play the same. Development cards, Leader cards and then bonus tiles. It gives some interesting choices to make, based on what is on the main board and in your hand.


What bonus tiles? Lorenzo doesn't have any bonus tiles, at least not in the English edition.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
bartekb8 wrote:

We play the same. Development cards, Leader cards and then bonus tiles. It gives some interesting choices to make, based on what is on the main board and in your hand.


What bonus tiles? Lorenzo doesn't have any bonus tiles, at least not in the English edition.

I meant those attachment tiles which are added on the left side of each personal board. I'm sorry for confusion, I've just checked my rulebook again (Polish edition) and they are named as personal bonus tiles, to be specific☺
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bartekb8 wrote:
matewr84 wrote:
Acording to english rules, and czech rules it seems it is after whole setup. But still, you can't see cards, since they are delt out as the first step of round, which is after the setup. So, we prefer our houserule, to deal cards during the setup, before drafting leaders and choosing your small atachment board.

We play the same. Development cards, Leader cards and then bonus tiles. It gives some interesting choices to make, based on what is on the main board and in your hand.

I would tend to do the same. Otherwise you're just picking leaders based on personal preference...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.