Subject: Card dividers for "AE Wave" Nemeses stretch goal? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the "AE Wave" referring to in the "Card dividers for AE Wave Nemeses" stretch goal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas P.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
What is the "AE Wave" referring to in the "Card dividers for AE Wave Nemeses" stretch goal?

This refers to the first "wave" of Aeon's End content: Aeon's End, The Depths, and The Nameless. People who owned the first edition stuff have been frustrated that they didn't have updated dividers that match their 2nd edition stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
AE Wave: Aeon's End, The Depths, The Nameless, also dubbed Wave 1
WE Wave: War Eternal, The Void, The Outer Dark, also dubbed Wave 2
AE:L or Legacy Wave: Aeon's End: Legacy, Buried Secrets, also dubbed Wave 3.

The dividers will be for
Rageborne
Carapace Queen
Blight Lord
Prince of Gluttons
Crooked Mask
Horde-Crone
Wayward One

Yes, we already have some, but they're too flimsy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I haven't cracked open War Eternal so I didn't know the dividers didn't match Wave 1. Not a problem for 2nd printing onward of Wave 1 content (including from War Eternal Kickstarter) though, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Thanks! I haven't cracked open War Eternal so I didn't know the dividers didn't match Wave 1. Not a problem for 2nd printing onward of Wave 1 content (including from War Eternal Kickstarter) though, right?

Nope, it's just for us OG AE owners. I know it's just a subset of the backers, but honestly I think it's rather nice of them. I could see other companies charging an addon fee or something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Merfeld
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Yeah, I was confused at first considering all of my dividers are matching and they aren't flimsy. But I wasn't a backer of the previous ones. I only picked up the game and expansions right after War Eternal released. Not for me but I'm sure someone will be happy so idc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Himes
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one will be happy to have all my dividers match. It bugs me that some of my Nemesis dividers are type and everything else in the box is the other. Not a huge deal, but it will be nice to have everything match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
catwhowalksbyhimself wrote:
I for one will be happy to have all my dividers match. It bugs me that some of my Nemesis dividers are type and everything else in the box is the other. Not a huge deal, but it will be nice to have everything match.
ME TOO.

I'm pretending this stretch goal is specifically for me as I had discussed it like a day before it was revealed.

It ISN'T for me. But I'm pretending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
catwhowalksbyhimself wrote:
ME TOO.

I'm pretending this stretch goal is specifically for me as I had discussed it like a day before it was revealed.

It ISN'T for me. But I'm pretending

I WON'T give you my dividers yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I feel these should have been in the Update Pack. Not being from the 1st KS, I have no use for these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Davidse
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphanumeic wrote:
I feel these should have been in the Update Pack. Not being from the 1st KS, I have no use for these.

They should have been, but they weren't. That's why they've been included in the stretch goals for this Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the other hand, Nemesis mats weren't supposed to be included and they were.
In retrospect it was a nicer gift than dividers and I'm happy they went that direction.

And remember: upgrade pack was free.
That was really nice too.

Not much to complain about here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will these be given to ALL backers? or will it be like the War Eternal KS where people have to prove that they own the original?

I'm not going to be backing Legacy, but would be keen to pick these up later - if everyone gets them, there's a decent chance of seeing some on the secondary market at non-stupid prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:

And remember: upgrade pack was free.
That was really nice too.

Only free to KS backers. Those of us who got it at retail had to pay.

Only $10, so still not at all bad, but not free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
On the other hand, Nemesis mats weren't supposed to be included and they were.
In retrospect it was a nicer gift than dividers and I'm happy they went that direction.

I would have much preferred dividers.

I only use 1 Nemesis mat per game, so I only need to look at one at a time. Don't care if some are different from others.

All the dividers go in the box together. Every time I look at the box, I can see the clash between the 2 different types, standing out like a sore thumb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.