Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how to get any response from the publishers for missing parts?

My copy of Mythos Tales does not have a map and I have tried to contact the publishers to ask for a replacement but I've heard nothing in weeks.

Has anyone else here had any luck in contacting them to get issues resolved? If so, whom did you contact?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Missing Map and seems as if customer service is missing in action too.
Captain Murdercasket wrote:
Does anyone know how to get any response from the publishers for missing parts?

My copy of Mythos Tales does not have a map and I have tried to contact the publishers to ask for a replacement but I've heard nothing in weeks.

Has anyone else here had any luck in contacting them to get issues resolved? If so, whom did you contact?

Thanks.

I don't have experience with this particular publisher.

I know the norm with board games is to contact the publisher rather than the store where you bought the game. But, if you fail to receive any response from the publisher, you could consider approaching the store. They might give you a new copy and return the old to the publisher as defective, or get a credit for it through the publisher/distributor, or something. After all they'll want your future business, and you did buy a defective item from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Goldsmith
United States
Albuquerque
NM
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Daniel,

We're the new publisher for Mythos Tales. Did you reach out to 8th Summit on this one or us? I couldn't find anything in our email from you. If you'd like, you can reach out to us at components@greyfoxgames.com

Thanks,
Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel, which version do you have? If it's 1st Edition then my colleagues at Spiral Galaxy haven't got anything from you, our number is on the website, call us and we should be able to assist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alpec73 wrote:
Hey Daniel,

We're the new publisher for Mythos Tales. Did you reach out to 8th Summit on this one or us? I couldn't find anything in our email from you. If you'd like, you can reach out to us at components@greyfoxgames.com

Thanks,
Alex

Hi, thanks for posting a reply. I sent an email to you yesterday about the missing map. I'll hang on for a reply. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the map through the post today - thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.