6 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: printable city events, road events and personal quest ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bjarke Bøttger
Denmark
flag msg tools
in short: is it possible to find a pdf containing all city events, road events and personal quests?

The unthinkable happened...
I played through the entire game, completed all scenarious and put the game on the shelf for a few months. And now I want to start over from the beginning with a new party and play it all again! the thing is.. I actually destroyed cards with the "tear apart" icon, so i've got allmost no "career goals" and lack a great part of the event cards. I don't think i will buy the entire game again, so i'm looking for the best solution on "resetting" by myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
That was just a remove from game icon, which meant just set it aside and out of reach. You were never instructed to rip these cards... so basically it is partially your own doings to not be able to reset the game. And to your question: no, these items are only limited to physical copies; if you want a new set you probably need to buy one.

boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141838/card-reset-guide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a list of personal quests in this forum. Didn't see any for city & road events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
** meme of Nelson that says: HA HA **

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From what I learned in other theads is that the sole purpose and appeal of playing "Legacy Style" like that is to ensure that you can't reset and replay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, when the concert is over it's time to buy a new ticket for the next show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.